Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Marqueyssac - Beautiful Large Map with Surrounding Area

I was going through my file cabinet looking for some tax stuff when I thumbed past a folder with some mementos from a trip to France - in it was a brochure and map for the Gardens at Marqueyssac. I think the map is really nice, complete with letters indicating points of interest... possibly suitable for adapting to our Swords and Wizardry game. I scanned it a few times and stitched it back together as a panorama. If you can use it or are just curious, check it out here (10mb download).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely map, thanks for sharing.

Jensan said...

Beautiful find, thanks!

Game Master Rob Adams said...

Hmm.. I think I will have to adopt this to my Chultan overlord's ziggurat like palace! great find!

Post a Comment